Friday, October 16, 2009

First Chocolate Philly Cheese Steak

I just wanted to make a brief post about the first chocolate Philly cheese steak that I ever ate. I was in the Reading Terminal today in Center City Philadelphia and purchased a chocolate Philly cheese steak (not “cake” that’s right “steak”) from a company called Chocolate by Mueller.

This chocolate Philly cheesesteak is a custom made all milk chocolate desert. There isn’t any Italian rolls, rib eye steak, onions, or cheese…it is purely a desert that is in the shape of a Philly cheese steak. I was so curious since I run this cheese steak website that I sprung for the big price tag, $11.95. This would be worth it if the size was right.

It was a very small less than six inch chocolate candy that was about an inch thick. It tasted very good (if you like milk chocolate) and had a nice box but I don’t recommend it. Why waste $12 when you could actually buy about 2 real foot long Philly cheese steaks in South Philly? Nevertheless, it would make a nice gift as it does make an interesting conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment