Friday, April 16, 2010

Ishkabibble's Eatery Philadelphia Cheese Steak

The following email came from a fan of the blog about Ishkabibble's Eatery on South Street:

"I've been reading your blog for a while now and I've never noticed a review of
Ishkabibble's Eatery on South Street.

Yet, I've read several recommendations elsewhere, such as Yelp, Urbanspoon, and other places. Have you no opinion on Ishkabibble's?

Also, could you clear up something for an out-of-towner? Is there a location of Ishkabibble's Eatery at 9th & Federal, down the block from the tourist traps?

Thanks!

Ciao for now!
Mike"


Hey Mike, my review of Ishkabibble's Eatery is not current so I will have to wait until my next visit to post a true review. I have heard many good things about them recently though so I will have to look into it. Until then, I have set this post up so that fellow readers can post their reviews of Ishkabibble's Eatery for you. Also, they use to have a place on Federal Street but they have closed it and now they only have the spot at 337 South Street in South Philly (from my knowledge). Thanks for being a good fan of our cheese steak blog.

3 comments:

  1. You show real concern for your readers. It’s true you cannot have an accurate assessment of Ishkabibble's Eatery until you have had a personal visit. It helps you keep your objectivity.

    Personally, I have seen their reviews on Yelp, Menu pages and City Search. I have read people commend their sidewalk counter, moderately priced fried onions and the friendly staff but I am yet to go there myself and verify. I love cheesecakes and only know about their cheesecakes through the web. Nothing more.

    Many thanks to you for taking reader's concerns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cheesesteaks, not cheese cakes you stupid twit

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking to cook the different style of steaks or any other meat dishes then this is the right collection of recipes for you: http://goo.gl/pLXHk

    ReplyDelete